Life is good.

October 22, 2010

Fall Break 2010 has been one of the best weeks of my collegiate life. I got to come home, reconnect with my family and my friends. Sleep in my own bed, have homemade dinners, take out dinners, home depot runs with dad, multiple Oreganos visits and lots of wine. I got to stay up chatting with my mom, see my best friends every day, hang out with my brother and sisters multiple times and just relax. Even though some of my days were consumed with studying and preparing for the next two months of school, it was the nicest break from it all. Besides what I personally got to do, what I got to see my friends do was the best. I watched two of the people I love most in this world, Whitney and Natalia succeed. It's the most incredible thing to watch someone accomplish their goals and start living their dreams. This week I watched Whitney face her fears, have her nursing school interview and basically get in! I listened as Natalia told me she got in to her first grad school. People are succeeding all around me and it's the best feeling. They chased their dreams, and pretty soon they'll be living them and I can't wait to be there for the ride. 

All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine
what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they
work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. 
- Brian Tracy

To Natalia and Whitney, tonights about celebrating you two. So, even though tonight is my last night in Arizona, I'm going to be celebrating it with my friends and family. We're going to be celebrating life this far, because it's a good one and it deserves to be recognized. 

1 comment

I love hearing from all of you and greatly appreciate all your feedback and comments! xx Kristen